Student Bios: Keep sending, section needs to grow!
Writing your bio is not only a good practice exercise for bio submissions for conferences, but it is also a way of having your research and academic profile out there. You will find that there are people in the program with similar interests of which you are not aware. Please, take a minute to send your bios to JHeissan@gc.cuny.edu
Boris Daussà-Pastor, DTSA President
- October 23, 2009 – DSC Meeting and Party
You can send Eero Laine firstname.lastname@example.org your requests or comments to be raised at DSC meetings. Meeting on Friday October 23rd at 5:30 pm, Room 5414. There is a party open to all GC Students following the meeting, at 8:00 pm, Room 5409.
- Check the Professionalization and other DTSA activities in the Calendar!
- DTSA Office Hours Next Week: Thursday October 29 2:00-4:00 pm
Do you want to talk to a DTSA board member in person and never run into one? Questions, requests, complaints? Come, we are waiting for you! Thursday 2:00-4:00 pm, Green Room Annex (room 3109)
(Check the Calendar)
- October 23, 5:30 pm: DSC Plenary meeting.
- October 23, 8:00 pm: DSC Party.
- October 28 at 6:15 pm: Media Working Group Meeting, place TBA
- October 29, 2:00 – 4:00 pm: DTSA Office Hours, Green Room Annex.
Comments by Boris Daussà-Pastor