Indications for use of Valium include a short-term treatment of neurotic and neurosis-like disorders with the manifestation of anxiety, which may also be associated with insomnia. Relief of psychomotor agitation associated with anxiety.
Relief of epileptic seizures and convulsive states of various etiologies (in combination with other anticonvulsant drugs). It is used for conditions accompanied by an increase in muscle tone (tetanus, acute disorders of cerebral circulation, etc.).
Where to buy Valium (Diazepam)
|Drug Name:||Valium (Diazepam)|
|Tablet Strength:||180 pill x 10mg|
|Best Price:||$ $522.00 (Per Pill $2.90)|
|Valium 10mg For Sale|
Method of use and dosage of Valium
The pills should be taken orally, washed down with a small amount of water. The dosage regimen and the duration of the course of treatment, depending on the condition and reaction of the patient – strictly according to the doctor’s prescription. Adults:
• as an anxiolytic, 5-10mg per day, in 2-4 doses. Treatment should not exceed 4 weeks, in severe cases, it is allowed to extend treatment to 8-12 weeks, including the time of gradual discontinuation of the drug.
• For insomnia: 5-15mg in a single dose before bedtime. Treatment should not exceed 4 weeks. As an anticonvulsant: 5-10mg per day, in 2-4 doses. Treatment should not exceed 4 weeks.
• For relieving spasms of skeletal muscles: 5-10mg per day per day, in 3-4 doses. Treatment should not exceed 4 weeks.
• For alcohol withdrawal syndrome: 10 mg 3-4 times in the first 24 hours, then (if necessary) 5mg 3-4 times a day. Treatment should not exceed 4 weeks.
Hypersensitivity to benzodiazepines or to any component of the drug, respiratory disorders of central origin and severe respiratory failure, regardless of the cause, night apnea syndrome, angle-closure glaucoma, impaired consciousness, states of alcoholic intoxication of varying severity.
• impaired coordination of movements,
• visual impairment (nystagmus), and in the case of a significant overdose:
• reduced reflexes,
• lower blood pressure,
• inhibition of cardiac and respiratory activity,
Life-threatening poisoning can be caused by the simultaneous use of diazepam with other drugs that act depressingly on the central nervous system, or taking diazepam with alcohol.
Valium as a drug: the effect, signs of use and the development of addiction
When taken strictly under the supervision of a doctor and in the dose shown according to the instructions, it cannot be considered that Valium is a drug. However, it is taken by drug addicts to increase the impact of dangerous substances. Due to the
psychological addiction and sedative effect, the pills or the solution begin to be used as an independent drug. Patients can take Valium for many years without knowing about their addiction.
When abusing the drug, a person becomes apathetic, constantly feeling tired and drowsy, they are disoriented, the coordination is disrupted. The drug causes speech retardation, reduces performance and attentiveness, provokes depression and anterograde amnesia. There may be visual disturbances, heart and gastrointestinal disorders, spasm of accommodation, bradycardia, nausea, changes in normal appetite. Abrupt withdrawal from the drug causes withdrawal syndrome with muscle spasms, insomnia, vomiting, tremors, convulsions and acute psychosis.
Signs of addiction and drug abuse:
• aggression, anxiety, and agitation, followed by apathy;
• bronchospasm, violation of respiratory activity;
• impaired urination and sexual dysfunction;
• decreased reflexes, confusion.
The drug may cause allergic reactions, due to the content of the azo dye-quinoline yellow. During the treatment of Valium and for 3 days after its completion, you should not drink any alcoholic beverages, as well as you should not drive vehicles and engage in other potentially dangerous activities that require increased concentration and speed of psychomotor reactions.