Need help teaching! Click on the teaching resources below
● Updates and Announcements
● User Guides
Teach@CUNY Handbook: The Teach@CUNY Handbook offers guidance to instructors teaching at the City University of New York and beyond.
GC Teaching & Learning Center: The CUNY Graduate Center’s Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) helps prepare teachers for the classroom, guides developing teachers, and helps experienced teachers apply what they’ve learned.
● Get one on one help by scheduling an appointment for in-person, drop-in office hours
● Find and register for TLC Workshops
● Find information about the Teach@CUNY Summer Institute and other Seminars
John Jay Teaching and Learning Center YouTube Channel: Videos, podcasts, events, interviews, and courses sponsored by the Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) at John Jay College. In these recordings, faculty, staff, and students engage in discussions and demonstrations of teaching, learning, and mentoring.
● Assistance/resources for online teaching
● All Things Online Podcast
● Blackboard How-To Webinar Series
● Web Conferencing Tools
● Collaboration Tools
● A Guide to Open Educational Resources
● Zero Textbook Cost and Low Textbook Cost Materials for CUNY Faculty
● Syllabus Development Rubrics