The Library is holding some events this fall that might be of interest to OpenCUNY participants. Check it out.
Register now for the following library workshops taking place in October and November! All classes will be taught by visiting librarian Meg Smith.
- Intro to ArcGIS- This workshop will introduce the ArcMap user interface and the fundamentals of interacting with spatial datasets in ArcGIS mapping software. RSVP for either session
- Tuesday, Oct. 22, 4-5.15 pm
- Thursday, Nov. 14, 6.30-7.30 pm
- Research Metrics for the Rest of Us- Come learn how scholarly output is measured (through impact factors, citation counts, h-index and more!) plus why it matters for you. RSVP for either session
- Tuesday, Oct. 22, 6.30-7.30
- Thursday, Nov. 21, 4.15-5.15
- Planning for Data Management- This workshop introduces best practices for managing and preserving your research data, as well as what federal granting agencies (NSF/NIH) are looking for in your data management plan. RSVP for either session
- Thursday, Nov. 14, 4.15-5.15
- Thursday, Nov. 21, 6.30-7.30