Use this website to provide information about yourself to help your constituents make an informed voting decisions in the annual Doctoral and Graduate Students’ Council election. This is optional. You do not need to post a bio in order to run for a position. Do not share any information you are not comfortable with others knowing.
This space will not be moderated. The Doctoral and Graduate Students’ Council is not responsible for any comments posted to this site. Please do not post any derogatory or inflammatory content.
For more information about elections, visit http://cunydsc.org/elections
How to post your statement to this site:
- Click on the post for the election you are running in. e.g., “2020-21 Elections”
- Reply to the post with your statement using the following format:
- Program Affiliation:
- Position: List the positions you are running for.
If you are running for more than one position, which one is more important to you?What do you hope to accomplish in this role if elected?Anything else about you that GC students should know?
How to find candidate statements:
- Select the post for the election you are voting on (listed on the Elections page of the main menu). Click here for the direct link.
- Use the search function (Ctrl+F) with the candidate’s name on that page. Alternatively, use the search function on this site by tying the candidate’s name and clicking on the magnifying glass icon on the right hand side.
- If the name can not be found, the candidate did not post their statement on this site.
Comments by Co-Chair for Student Affairs