- BioMed Central: http://www.
- JAMA: http://www.ala.org/acrl/
sites/ala.org.acrl/files/ content/issues/scholcomm/docs/ copyright_exercise_jama_ agreement.pdf
- Journal of Library Innovation: https://www.
- Wiley-Blackwell: http://www.
- Nature Publishing Group Requires Faculty Authors to Waive ‘Moral Rights’: http://chronicle.com/
- Attacking Academic Values: http://blogs.library.
- Here’s the piece by the Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association arguing for the CC-BY license: http://oaspa.org/why-
- Not discussed on Friday, but worth including here — “Why Full Open Access Matters”: http://www.
plosbiology.org/article/info: doi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pbio. 1001210
- And here’s the Scholar’s Copyright Addendum Engine: http://scholars.
- Here’s a blog post I recently wrote about open access repositories: http://
openaccess.commons.gc.cuny. edu/2014/03/25/what-we-talk- about/. (If you’re interested in authors’ rights, open access, and other scholarly communication topics, you might want to consider following the Open Access @ CUNY blog by RSS feed or email: http://openaccess. commons.gc.cuny.edu/.)
- And finally, here’s the still-almost-empty-but-soon-
to-be-brimming open access repository for the Graduate Center — Graduate Center Academic Works: http://works.gc.cuny. edu/