Welcome to the blog for the CUNY Graduate Center Disability Studies Group, a student organization that welcomes participation from CUNY faculty, CUNY staff, and other community members.
By clicking on the links above, you can find:
- About: This page includes a description of this group
- Conferences & CFPs: A list of conferences and calls for papers related to “disability” and/or Disability Studies
- Events: A calendar of group events, as well as local lectures, conferences, and other events related to “disability” and/or Disability Studies
- Disability News: Links to recent news items about “disability” and/or Disability Studies
- Member Information (for group members only): A list of members, members’ interests, current projects, and publications
- Documents (for group members only): A page of shared readings and work for workshopping purposes