Foreclosure, Housing and Health:
- Libman, K., Fields, D., & Saegert, S. (2012). Toward a research agenda at the intersections of housing and health. Housing, Theory and Society, 29, 1, p47-55.
- Libman, K., Fields, D. & Saegert, S. (2012) Housing and health: A social ecological perspective on the US foreclosure crisis. Housing, Theory and Society, 29, 1, p1-24.
- Saegert, S., Fields, D. & Libman, K. (2011). Mortgage foreclosure and health disparities: Serial displacement as asset extraction in African American populations. Journal of Urban Health, 88, 3, p390-402.
- Fields, D. (2011). Emotional refuge? Dynamics of place and belonging among formerly homeless individuals with mental illness. Emotion, Space, and Society, 4, 4, 258-267.
- Fields, D., Libman, K. & Saegert, S. (2010). Turning everywhere, getting nowhere: experiences of seeking help for mortgage delinquency and their implications for foreclosure prevention. Housing Policy Debate, 20, 4, 647-686.
- Saegert, S., Fields, D. & Libman, L. (2009). Deflating the dream: Radical risk and the neoliberalization of homeownership. Journal of Urban Affairs, 31, 3, p297-317.
- Final Report of HERG, July 2007: Understanding Responses to the Threat of Foreclosure among Low-Income Homeowners. By Desiree Fields, Kimberly Libman, Susan Saegert, Helene Clark, and Fran Just a.
- Fields, D., Justa, F., Libman, K. & Saegert, S. American Nightmare, In Shelterforce, The journal of affordable housing and community building. Summer 2007.
Limited Equity and Shared Equity Housing:
- Davis, John (2006). Shared Equity Homeownership: the Changing Landscape of Resale-Restricted, Owner-Occupied Housing National Housing Institute. National Housing Institute.
- Saegert, S. & Benitez, L. (2005). Limited Equity Housing Cooperatives: Defining a Niche in the Low Income Housing Market. Journal of Planning Literature 19: 427-239.
- Saegert, S., Winkel, G. and Charles Swartz (2002). Social Capital and Crime in New York City’s Low-Income Housing. Housing Policy Debate, 13 (1), 189-226.
- Saegert, S., & Winkel, G. (1998). Social Capital and the Revitalization of New York City’s Distressed Inner City Housing. Housing Policy Debate,9 (1) 17-60. Washington, D.C.: Fannie Mae Foundation.
Community Land Trusts:
- Stein, Sarah Ilene (2010). Wake up Fannie, I think I got something to say to you: Financing Community Land Trust homebuyers without stripping affordability provisions. Emory Law Journal.