Skip to the content
- Epstein, Susan L., and Korpan, Raj. 2021. Opportunistic Exploration: Learning to Navigate in Challenging Worlds. (Under review)
- Epstein, Susan L., and Korpan, Raj. 2020. Metareasoning and Path Planning for Autonomous Indoor Navigation. In Proceedings of the ICAPS 2020 Workshop on Integrated Execution (IntEx) / Goal Reasoning (GR). Video of Talk
- Korpan, Raj, and Epstein, Susan L. 2020. Deliberate Exploration Supports Navigation in Unfamiliar Worlds. arXiv preprint arXiv:2007.00798
- Epstein, Susan L., and Korpan, Raj. 2019. Planning and Explanations with a Learned Spatial Model. In Proceedings of the Conference on Spatial Information Theory (COSIT 2019), Regensburg, Germany.
- Aroor, Aroor, Epstein, Susan L., and Korpan, Raj. 2018. Online Learning for Crowd-sensitive Path Planning. In Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, AAMAS 2018, Stockholm, Sweden, International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems. (Best Robotics Paper Award Nominee)
- Korpan, Raj, and Epstein, Susan L. 2018. Toward Natural Explanations for a Robot’s Navigation Plans. In Proceedings of HRI 2018 Workshop on Explainable Robotic Systems, Chicago, IL.
- Korpan, Raj, Epstein, Susan L., Aroor, Aroor, and Dekel, Gil. 2017. WHY: Natural Explanations from a Robot Navigator. In Proceedings of AAAI Fall Symposium on Natural Communication for Human-Robot Collaboration, Arlington, VA.
- Aroor, Aroor, Epstein, Susan L., and Korpan, Raj. 2017. MengeROS: A Crowd Simulation Tool for Autonomous Robot Navigation. In Proceedings of AAAI Fall Symposium on Artificial Intelligence for Human-Robot Interaction, Arlington, VA, AAAI.
- Thesis Proposal – Learning Situated-Decision Strategies for Collaborative Navigation (2018)
- Second Exam Survey Paper (a literature review submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science at the Graduate Center) – Metaheuristics and Cognitive Models for Autonomous Robot Navigation (2017)