Are you a student working on an article, dissertation or master’s thesis? Do you want more structure for your writing process and feedback on your writing this spring? Are you looking for a friendly, small-group setting to workshop your works in progress? We want you for our GC Writing Services’ Peer Review Writing Groups! We’ll meet to share writing, provide feedback, offer mutual support, exchange tips on process, and help each other meet accountability goals. Students will share work and feedback on a rotating basis. Peer critique helps students develop methods to assess and revise their own work outside of the workshop.
You are eligible if you are currently working on an article, dissertation materials (prospectuses, chapters), or a master’s thesis.
- Tuesdays, February 5 – March 12, 6–8pm
- Wednesdays, February 6 – March 13, –5pm (Participants attend either all Tuesday sessions OR all Wednesday sessions.)
- Meetings will be held in room 3317
- We ask that each participant read and respond substantively (~2pgs) to about 20pgs of peer writing each week, and contribute 10 pages for peer critique every third week. Each participant should also plan to be present at each meeting.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
- Sign up here.