ACTING & PERFORMANCE
- (In-progess) Collaborator, five-month devised theatre workshop with Richard Schechner (January-May 2019). Creative explorations based on James Joyce’s Ulysses and Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness. Performance date TBD.
- “#CATRArticulate,” interactive performance as part of the Articulating Artistic Research practicum at the annual meeting of Canadian Association for Theatre Research, St. Catharine’s, Ontario (May 22)
- Mavis in Urned Praise, by Sheila Rinear, dir. David Rinear. Unboxed Voices Play Festival, Kraine Theatre, NYC (July 25-27)
- “La Playita NYU” interactive educational experience as part of Richard Schechner’s “Ritual, Performance, and Play” graduate course at NYU’s Performance Studies Department.
- Bacchantrix in The Bacchantes (interactive performance collaboration), East Coast Artists Workshop led by Michelle Minnick, NYU (July 22)
- Charlotte in Night of the Iguana. Different Stages Theatre Company, Austin, TX. (March 18 – April 9)
- Gladys in The Skin of Our Teeth. Different Stages Theatre Company, Austin, TX. (November 13-December 5)
- Celimene in The Misanthrope. Trinity University, San Antonio, TX (April 4-20).
K-12 AND EDUCATIONAL THEATRE
- Brooklyn New School, K-5 Teacher in Yoga/Movement Storytelling
- NYU Skirball Center for the Performing Arts, Education Associate for TYA “Big Red Chair” Series
- Holden & Arts Associates, Booking Agent for professional and international children’s theatres (Austin, TX)
Just Imagine! Theatre for Kids, K-12 Theatre Educator (Austin, TX)
- Indian Head Camp, Theatre Program co-director (Honesdale, PA)
- Missoula Children’s Theatre, Tour Actor/Director (National Tour)
FILM and PRODUCTION
- Production Assistant for the Nirav Modi Summer 2016 photo campaign.
Moderator & Interviewer for Young Jean Lee’s Booth Award Presentation (CUNY Graduate Center’s Segal Center)
- New Rep Theatre, Dramaturg for Cherry Docs by David Gow (Boston)