–Post originally created by Margaret Galavan for OpenCUNY.info While OpenCUNY is offered for the benefit of the Graduate Center community, there are times when you may want people not affiliated with the GC to have the ability to edit an OpenCUNY website. Maybe you’re running a conference, hosting an event, working in an organization, doing co-research, …
Login to OpenCUNY
Talk to us!
Have a question or want to meet with an OpenCUNY coordinator? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our office in GC room 5397!
- Petition: Help us Halt Rezonings and Mega-Dev in Western Queestion August 3, 2020See and sign petition online: https://change.org/savequeens/ While living conditions in NYCHA are deteriorating, our elected officials tell us there is...khackett
- Radio: How do we reopen Philly’s Schools safely and justly? (Youtube Video) July 30, 2020Tensions have run high as the School District of Philadelphia, like districts across the U.S., have been devising plans to...emayorga
- A(nother) Response to the Anable Basin Rezoning July 23, 2020In yet another attempt to halt the attempt to build 12 million sq feet on the LIC waterfront, we teamed...khackett
- Radio: Unnecessary arrests, Unnecessary deaths: Incarceration and COVID 19 July 21, 2020At least 1 in 6 of all COVID-19 cases in Illinois’ communities are linked to spread from a single jail....emayorga
- Join us Tuesday July 28th at 7p for Virtual Community Meeting July 17, 2020 khackett
- It’s Not Just About Going Online July 12, 2020I started this blog post — about the conundrum of working from home without childcare — about three months ago...Kiersten Greene
- Radio: Schooling for Critical Consciousness, with Dr. Scott Seider and Dr. Daren Graves June 30, 2020Tune in to Encuentros Políticos/Political Encounters, Tuesdays at 4p EST & Sundays at 5p EST on USALAmedia.com Episode Description In...emayorga
- Antiracist & Abolitionist Teaching Resources Wakelet Page June 28, 2020Link to Wakelet page: https://wke.lt/w/s/IEwXTVemayorga
- Untitled June 18, 2020The Youth Justice Research Collaborative (YJRC) is a collective developed in partnership with the CUNY Public Science Project, Youth Represent,...mbaumtucci
- READ OUR DATA BRIEF ON THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON YOUTH JUSTICE IN NYC June 18, 2020The COVID-19 crisis has increased the risks facing youth who are arrested and detained and made navigating the juvenile...mbaumtucci