It’s AGU time! This year’s science pilgrimage to San Francisco will be quite exciting. I’m presenting a poster on my main research this year, and it will be the public unveiling of my current findings. The field isn’t that large, so first impressions will be very important. We have some good data, so I think we’re going to be ok.
- AGU, round 2 It's AGU time! This year's science pilgrimage to San ... October 23rd, 2012 No comments
- Oh, those crazy kids Many scientists are actually quite fun and funny people, and ... No comments
- It’s all about timing Argh. The job that I want is now open. I will ... October 31st, 2011 No comments
- This is my foram; there are many like it, but this one is mine There is a certain joy that all researchers must feel ... No comments
- EARTHQUAKE!! No, really! At 2:53 EDT, I felt a slight ... August 23rd, 2011 No comments